Friday, February 20, 2009

Man's Best Friend

We have two dogs (Timmy and Abbey), which requires a lot of doggy accessories: dog toys, food, bowls, leashes, treats, medicine, cleaners, dog bags, etc. So I needed to find a place to store everything without totally cluttering up the house.

(Timmy) (Miss Abbey)

Our dog food holder is a giant garbage can in the garage. But I don't want to have to go out there every morning and night to feed the dogs. (Bare feet on cold concrete first thing in the morning doesn't make me happy.) So I emptied a drawer in the kitchen and designated it the "doggy drawer". That is where we keep the bowls, a 20 quart food container (which only needs to be filled from the garage once a week or so), medicine, doggy cleanup bags, leash, etc.



Their toys I put in a cute basket by the fireplace so they can reach them when necessary but I can hide them away when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment