Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Downside of Organizing

So yesterday I decided to organize the garage. I grouped like-items together (all of the hunting stuff in one corner, all of the sports equipment in the other, etc.). I rehung tools on the peg board (it was getting too cluttered). I moved the refrigerator a skosh so I can get out of the truck on my side (no more crawling over the seat to get out the other side). I moved plastic tubs onto newly cleared off shelving. I gave away an old t.v. and sold the extra washer and dryer which created more space. Overall it was very productive. So what is the downside, you ask?
I accidentally found my birthday present! Oops! That's what I get for being too organized. My birthday is on Sunday and although there will be no surprise for me that day I love my present: Cross-country skis!!!! Yippee! It's snowing right now too, so Sunday should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment